We are excited to announce the launch of Lupo Lagniappe, a rewards program to give our cosmetic patients “a little something extra” for their loyalty.
The program is free and open to all cosmetic patients. We will simply track cosmetic services throughout the year, and each patient who spends at least $1000 during 2016 will be rewarded in 2017. The more you spend, the more you save. Stay tuned for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial filler that replaces collagen and helps restore the look of fullness to shallow and deep wrinkles and folds. With a complete treatment of Sculptra, patients can regain a more youthful appearance to the midface for up to two years.
See below for more details on the Sculptra savings. Offer valid while supplies last. No pre-payment.
Juvederm Voluma XC is an injectable filler to add volume in the cheeks. As we age, it’s not just about the lines and wrinkles. Our face can also lose volume and sag. Voluma instantly adds volume, creating contour and lift. This non-surgical filler can help restore a more youthful profile for up to two years with an optimal treatment.
Patients who purchase 2 or 3 syringes of Voluma in one visit can save up to $750. To receive the savings, schedule a consultation with one of our board certified dermatologist. Offer valid while supplies last. No pre-payment.
The skin is often the first to suffer when stress and poor habits exist. Acne breakouts can get out of control, texture and tone begins to change, and patients may notice all the fine lines and wrinkles developing that can make them look older than they feel. This is when the team of the Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology can help. Dr. Mary Lupo is a board certified dermatologist who has a wide range of services that can greatly improve patients’ skin and give them the confidence they need to feel their best! Below are ten quick tips for maintaining great skin!
- Get plenty of rest. At least eight hours of sleep a night is good for both your body and your skin!
- Eat right. Great eating habits can fuel your body and keep your skin looking great for many years to come! Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid sugar, simple carbohydrates and too much alcohol.
- Wear sunscreen. Sunscreen use isn’t just for days at the beach; using sunscreen of at least 30 SPF every day is important for reducing the risk of skin cancer and keeping skin free from tanning, sunburn and premature aging.
- Stay active! Living an active lifestyle with exercise will not only keep you in shape but will keep your skin looking great as well! Don’t believe us? Try it!
- Get on a great skin care regimen. If you are dealing with conditions such as acne or rosacea, a board certified dermatologist such as Dr. Mary Lupo can help in developing a regimen that works best at targeting the problems with your skin.
- Consider injectables for a more youthful appearance. At the Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology, we provide our patients with a range of injectables that can assist with aesthetic issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, and folds. We may suggest Botox, Dysport, or dermal fillers to help in smoothing the skin. We specialize in natural-looking results.
- Use today’s technology for rejuvenation. Our practice offers fractional resurfacing and laser skin rejuvenation services that can greatly enhance the texture and tone of the skin.
- Stay hydrated. Enjoy water all day long and try to drink about eight glasses every day. Avoid excesses in coffee and alcohol because both can dehydrate the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin regularly. Sloughing off dead skin cells can do wonders for the beauty of the skin. Use either at home exfoliation treatments or consider microdermabrasion or chemical peels at our practice. If you have any acne or rosacea, talk to Dr. Lupo or Dr. Holcomb before exfoliating
- Always remove makeup before bed. Cosmetics can clog pores and cause more problems than patients realize.